Catholic University of Lille, IESEG School of Management
IESEG School of Management at the Catholic University of Lille invites applications for a full-time position (starting January 2013) in Management Control at the Assistant or Associate Professor Level (Paris Campus).
Faculty Position in Management Control
ABOUT IESEG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT:
- IESEG is EQUIS accredited
- IESEG is an accredited member of the ‘Conférence des Grandes Écoles’, and a member of AACSB and EFMD
- IESEG is one of the two main French Business Schools that are the most active in terms of research. The IESEG Research Center is accredited by the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research)
- The IESEG faculty is highly rated. With 25 nationalities represented, the IESEG faculty is one of the top two in France among the “Grandes Ecoles” in terms of international quality
- IESEG offers Masters Degrees as well as Executive Education programs
The Lille Campus is in the heart of the Northern French city and the Paris Campus is in the "Grande Arche", in the heart of the famous business district of "La Defense". Both premises boast state of the art technology in the classrooms as well as having an excellent research environment. More information about IESEG School of Management is available online at: http://www.ieseginternational.com
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will possess strong teaching skills and a commitment to research excellence in Management Control. He/she will conduct research and provide research supervision, teach at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and also contribute to the design and development of the Department's programs. Applicants for the position of Assistant Professor should have completed or be near to completing a PhD. Applicants for the position of Associate Professor should possess a PhD and be able to provide evidence of publications in reputable academic journals.
Applicants should be completely fluent in English as all courses will be taught in this language. Prior knowledge of French is not required as the School will provide French courses to faculty members.
SALARY RANGE: The salary is competitive. Housing assistance is provided by IESEG. Employees also benefit from French social security benefits, complementary health insurance and a contributory pension scheme.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Candidates should send a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, a research paper and two recommendation letters to:
Dr. Caroline Roussel
Head of the Finance, Audit & Control Department
IESEG School of Management
3, rue de la Digue
59000 Lille, France
Tel: +33 3 20 545 892
Application materials may be submitted by mail or e-mail attachment.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: November 5th, 2012
Please Quote Reference Number: AC 13MC JAN