In cooperation with St.Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering, the Sustainability Research & Policy Network (SRPN) is pleased to announce International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability (ICEETS) 2018 online proceedings. The proceedings are available to all users at no charge and contain abstracts of publicly available papers presented at the conference with links to the full text in the SSRN eLibrary.
The International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability was conducted for 3 days on 05-04-2018 to 07-04-2018 at St.Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering, Chunkankadai, Nagercoil in technical co-ordination with the Institution of Engineers, Kanyakumari Local Centre and IET KKLN. Energy is the major driving force for the economy of any nation. Energy necessity motivates researchers and industrialists to study and use energy efficient technologies to sustain the world for better living.
This conference aimed to examine the diverse and traditionally changing environment in the aspect of Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability. It revolved around six thematic axes which included:
- Energy Efficient Building Technologies (EBUL)
- Energy Efficient Automotive Technologies (EAUTO)
- Energy Efficient Manufacturing Systems (EMAN)
- Energy Efficient Power System Technology (EPOW)
- Energy Efficient Communication Technologies
- Energy Efficient Computing Techniques
1. Er. Prakash Nayak Director of PenA Power Engineering and Automation Ltd. presented on the topic "Integration of Renewable Energy Sources - Challenges, Issues and Opportunities"
2. Dr. S. Saravanan, Professor, EEE, B.V. Raju Institute of Technology, Hyderabad presented on the topic "Demand Side Management and Restructured Power System"
3. Er. Natarajan, Asst. Executive Engineer, TNEB Kayathar presented on the topic "Distribution SCADA"
4. Dr. C. K. Babulal, Professor, EEE, Thyagaraja College of Engineering Madurai presented on the topic "Soft Computing Techniques"
The objective of this conference, "to provide an intellectual forum of professionals of different cultures to exposit and emphasize the application of science to conserve energy for the joyful existence of human life" was successfully achieved.
View Papers: http://www.ssrn.com/link/ICEETS-2018.html
Conference URL: http://www.iceets18.com
SSRN's searchable library contains abstracts, full bibliographic data, and author contact information for more than 812,300 papers, more than 386,600 authors, and full text for more than 688,900 papers. This content can be accessed at http://papers.ssrn.com.
SSRN supports open access by allowing authors to upload papers to the platform for free through the SSRN User HeadQuarters at http://hq.ssrn.com - and by providing free downloading of those papers.
Downloads from SSRN in the past 12 months total more than 13.2 million, with more than 128.1 million downloads since inception.
SSRN's PROFESSIONAL DIRECTORY
Searching on an individual's name in the author field on our search page at http://ssrn.com/search provides a directory of scholars that includes contact information for authors, including email, postal, telephone, and fax information.
SSRN's objective is to provide rapid, worldwide distribution of research to authors and their readers and to facilitate communication among them at the lowest possible cost. In pursuit of this objective, we allow authors to upload papers without charge. And, any paper an author uploads to SSRN is downloadable for free, worldwide.
SUSTAINABILITY RESEARCH & POLICY NETWORK
The Sustainability Research & Policy Network (SRPN) hosts research content. You can subscribe to new content notifications through the SSRN User HeadQuarters at http://hq.ssrn.com.
Sustainability Research & Policy Network
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is a SSRN general announcement. Registered users automatically receive these announcements and cannot be removed without removing all other subscriptions. Click here to unsubscribe from all SSRN eJournals and General Notifications.