Subject Matter eJournals
Subscribable eJournals are noted by and include papers that are classified in the Topics and Sub-Topics listed below the eJournal title. If you subscribe to an eJournal you will receive email announcements of newly received papers. To view all papers currently included in a listed eJournal click on the eJournal title below. For more information contact Support@ssrn.com.
Social Insurance Research Network Site Subscriptions
The schools, university departments, firms, and other organizations who currently have site subscriptions to the Social Insurance Research Network are listed below. If you are a member of any of these departments or organizations, you may be able to join their site. Click here to ask to join an existing site.
If your organization is not listed we invite you to subscribe as an individual.
If you or your institution would like information about individual subscriptions, or on how to obtain a site subscription to Social Insurance Research Network and the other SSRN networks, please email Subscriptions@ssrn.com, or call (585) 442-8170.
1. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
2. Government of the United States of America - Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
3. Universidad de Alicante-Dpto. Economía Financiera
5. Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
6. Macquarie University - Faculty of Business and Economics
7. Indian Institute of Management (IIMB), Bangalore
8. Government of the United States of America - Joint Committee on Taxation
9. Suffolk University Law School
10. USC Gould School of Law
11. Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
12. Princeton University
13. Queen's University
14. University of Amsterdam - Research Institute in Economics & Econometrics (RESAM)
15. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) - School of Law
16. Northeastern University - School of Law
17. Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations - New Brunswick
18. Government of the United States of America - Social Security Administration
19. University of California, Irvine
20. University of Melbourne
21. University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
22. W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research