Subject Matter eJournals
Subscribable eJournals are noted by and include papers that are classified in the Topics and Sub-Topics listed below the eJournal title. If you subscribe to an eJournal you will receive email announcements of newly received papers. To view all papers currently included in a listed eJournal click on the eJournal title below. For more information contact Support@ssrn.com.
Social Insurance Research Network Site Subscriptions
The schools, university departments, firms, and other organizations who currently have site subscriptions to the Social Insurance Research Network are listed below. If you are a member of any of these departments or organizations, you may be able to join their site. Click here to ask to join an existing site.
If your organization is not listed we invite you to subscribe as an individual.
If you or your institution would like information about individual subscriptions, or on how to obtain a site subscription to Social Insurance Research Network and the other SSRN networks, please email Subscriptions@ssrn.com, or call (585) 442-8170.
1. Columbia University - Law School
2. Cornell University
4. Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
5. Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
6. Government of the United States of America - Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
7. Government of the United States of America - Joint Committee on Taxation
8. Government of the United States of America - Social Security Administration
9. Harvard University
10. Indian Institute of Management (IIMB), Bangalore
11. Macquarie University - Faculty of Business and Economics
12. Microsoft Corporation
13. Northeastern University - School of Law
14. Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
15. Princeton University
16. Queen's University (Canada)
17. Suffolk University - Law School
18. Tel Aviv University - Buchmann Faculty of Law
19. University of Alicante - Department of Financial Economics, Accounting and Marketing
20. University of Amsterdam - Research Institute in Economics & Econometrics (RESAM)
21. University of California, Irvine
22. University of Melbourne
23. University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
24. University of New South Wales (UNSW)
25. University of Richmond - E. Claiborne Robins School of Business
26. University of Southern California - Law School
27. W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research