The Blockade of Qatar (ISSN: 2223-859X)
Call For Papers
Qatar University College of Law's International Review of Law is seeking papers for a special issue on The Blockade of Qatar.
The blockade raises important legal issues in areas such as public international law, corporate law, energy contracts, human rights, aviation and maritime law, law of the sea, international trade law, GCC law, transportation contract, financial regulation and many more areas. We welcome submissions on any legal aspects of the blockade.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
1. Submissions are accepted in both Arabic and English as the IRL is a bilingual, open-access, peer-reviewed international law journal.
2. Authors interested in contributing are requested to respond to this call for papers by submitting their submissions at the following link by http://www.editorialmanager.com/irl
3. The submission should be no later than January 2018.
4. All submissions will be subject to double-blind peer-review.
5. Articles of between 6,000 and 10,000 words are preferred.
6. Authors should follow the IRL style guide shown on the website.
For an informal discussion, please email LawJournal@qu.edu.qa
International Review of Law
Posted: 5 Oct 2017