The Organizational Behavior Unit engages in research, teaching, and course development which advances the understanding of how to lead and manage. It aims to increase both personal and organizational effectiveness. Although specific research interests span a wide range of subjects, the faculty share a problem-driven, interdisciplinary, multi-method approach that has had a significant impact on theory and practice.
In the last decade, the faculty has been recognized for their work on:
- leadership in an increasingly dynamic environment;
- the evolution of managerial careers in our society;
- managing diversity;
- organizational design and change to meet the evolving needs and expectations in an increasingly global and more competitive economy;
- corporate governance; and
- professional service firms.
Global Reach of Harvard Business School: Organizational Behavior Unit Working Paper Series
Paper Downloads by Country