Food Structure is the premier international forum devoted to the publication of high-quality articles related to food structure and functionality. All articles must highlight the significance of the research findings for the food science community and/or industry.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Structuring and de-structuring of dispersed food systems, such as emulsions and foams
• Structuring and de-structuring of food systems containing hydrocolloids, crystals, particles and gels
• Food structure design across the lifespan
• Constructing food matrices for oral and gut functionality
• Linking structure and functionality in foods using novel experimental and modelling approaches
We are partnering with SSRN to provide Food Structure First Look, a pre-print site on which participating research will be showcased while it undergoes the review process. This will allow researchers to have very early access to forthcoming work, as well as supporting researchers in the early distribution of their research.
Food Structure First Look is a preview of the papers under review in the journal. Authors may choose to post a preprint version of their paper on SSRN during the submission process to the journal. Papers will appear on the First Look page when they are sent for peer review. The status will be updated when the paper is revised and accepted. If the paper is rejected it will move out of the First Look page and into the main SSRN repository.