Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres (UQTR)
Tenure Track Position in International Finance, Capital Markets & Financial Institutions
The Department of Finance and Economics, Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres (UQTR), invites applications from qualified individuals for a tenure-track position in International Finance, Capital Markets & Financial Institutions, subject to approval by the relevant authorities. Starting date: December 1, 2018, or as agreed upon with the University.
- A PhD in Finance or Financial Economics with specialization in International Finance and Financial Institutions, or a PhD in Finance or Financial Economics with a thesis defence within 3 months of hire.
- Experience teaching in the areas of international finance and financial institutions.
- Publications in journals with impact factors or classification by the Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS).
- Participation in academic conferences or congresses.
- Involvement in internal and external academic committees.
Note: Knowledge of French is required for this position.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will be engaged in teaching, research, and service to the community, and will provide pedagogical direction.
All qualified individuals are invited to apply; however, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: For a full job description (in French) and application details, please visit our website at http://www.uqtr.ca/postesofferts.
Closing date: Only those applications received by 5 p.m., March 2, 2018, will be considered.
ABOUT US: UQTR (Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres) is a young university with a highly personal environment, firmly focused on scientific research. With more than 280 programs of study, including several that are unique to Quebec and Canada, UQTR stands out for its dynamic community and the expertise of its faculty.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities. Priority will, however, be given to individuals with Canadian citizen or permanent resident status. Accommodation measures may be available to persons with disabilities according to their needs.
Posted: 18 Dec 2017