University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Finance
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Finance (up to two positions): Reference no. 1882/0917
We are seeking applicants for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Finance with research expertise in Finance, Banking or closely related fields.
JOB DESCRIPTION: In this position you will:
- teach units at undergraduate and postgraduate levels to culturally-diverse student cohorts, and provide curriculum development
- contribute to the research strengths of the discipline, including the pursuit of research grants and regular publication in journals of high standing
- supervise higher degree research students
- be involved in interdisciplinary collaborations within the University and with external stakeholders
- contribute to academic administration
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: All applications must be submitted via the University of Sydney careers website. Visit https://sydney.edu.au/about-us/careers-at-sydney.html and search by the reference number for more information and to apply.
Closing Date: 18 December 2017 (11:30pm Sydney time)
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Posted: 10 Nov 2017