Ten $3,000 City Venture Research Grants
Call For Papers
Proposal Submission Deadline - September 30, 2016
The Coller Institute of Venture (CIV - http://www.collerinstituteofventure.org) at Tel Aviv University seeks to further enhance the understanding of the global venture ecosystem by encouraging the publication of academic research in the fields of venture, innovation, entrepreneurship and public policy.
GRANT DETAILS: CIV's Research Grants are an important component of this endeavor. To date, we have distributed $150,000 in grants across various strands of venture research. See: http://www.collerinstituteofventure.org/grants
In 2016, the CIV research grants will be focused on City Venture (http://www.collerinstituteofventure.org/research-strands/city-venture)
Up to 10 grants of $3,000 each will be distributed to contributors of research paper proposals, upon successful publication of the paper in Issue 5 (http://www.collerinstituteofventure.org) of Coller Venture Review, dedicated to City Venture, where we will look at the relationship between the city and the ventures inside it.
Proposal submission deadline: September 30, 2016
TOPICS: Potential themes for proposed papers may include:
- Inception of ventures within a city and the policies and strategies enacted for the purpose;
- Growth of city ventures and the required infrastructure and environment;
- Outcomes of city ventures, and how can a city maximize them for the benefit of its residents;
- How can cities and ventures benefit from the symbiosis between them;
- Which financial tools can help a city develop ventures and improve the quality of life; and
- What are the risks that cause ventures to fail or harm the urban fabric.
FURTHER INFORMATION: In addition to a $3000 grant, publishing with CIV may lead to further research collaboration, participation in our events, and the opportunity to expose your thinking and research to thousands of stakeholders in the global venture ecosystem.
Responses to this call must be submitted online by 30 September 2016.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: View the Call for Grants and Submit Your Paper Proposal at: http://www.collerinstituteofventure.org/grants/2016-grants-call
Please feel free to forward this message to your colleagues and scholars in relevant fields of study.
We are awaiting your papers!
Coller Institute of Venture
Ad File: IRPNAnn16007