Crypto Valley Conference: Economics and Finance Track
Call For Papers and Extended Abstracts
June 20-22, 2018, Zug, Switzerland
Deadline for paper/abstract submission: 15.02.2018
Notification of paper/abstract acceptance: 01.04.2018
Cryptovalley conference dates: 20 - 22.06 2018
Economics and Finance track date: 22.06.2018
TOPICS: The conference organizers invite authors to submit strong empirical, theoretical or policy related papers or extended abstracts on the economics and finance of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Two main themes and their associated subtopics are of particular interest:
1. Industrial organization and market design:
- Economics of blockchain consensus and mining.
- Blockchain and potential implications on competition.
- Market design considerations relevant to blockchain ecosystems.
2. Monetary policy, financial stability and market dynamics:
- Fiat cryptocurrencies and monetary policy.
- Adjustment paths towards fiat cryptocurrencies.
- Fundamentals or speculation: dynamics of cryptocurrency FX markets.
- Market microstructure of cryptocurrencies: transaction costs, liquidity, market impact and price discovery.
CONFERENCE PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Papers should be submitted via email to email@example.com in PDF format. The submission deadline is February 15, 2018 23.59 CET. In your submission email, please indicate the authors and title of the paper.
Notification of paper acceptance will be on April 1st, 2018. There will be no rebuttal phase. No conference proceedings will be published. Extended abstracts (min 3 pages) are acceptable but full papers are encouraged.
More information can be found under: https://www.cryptovalleyconference.com/economics-finance-call-for-papers
Angelo Ranaldo (University of St Gallen)
Christoph Aymanns (University of St Gallen)
Robleh Ali (MIT)
Tomaso Aste (UCL)
Stefano Battiston (University of Zurich)
Morten Bech (BIS)
Co-Pierre Georg (Bundesbank / UCT)
Anton Golub (Lykke)
Nikolaus Hautsch (University of Vienna)
Sergey Ivliev (Lykke)
Andrei Kirilenko (Imperial College London)
Catherine Mulligan (Imperial College London)
Ser-Huang Poon (University of Manchester)
Tarik Roukny (MIT)
Posted: 18 Dec 2017