Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF)
The Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF) invites applications for faculty positions in management science and operations management at associate or full professor levels. SAIF offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, and outstanding research support.
- Both regular and visiting positions are available for appointments starting July 1, 2013.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree.
- Other qualifications include a strong research orientation, a strong commitment to quality teaching, and the ability to supervise postgraduate candidates.
- Applicants should have documented excellence in research through publications in top academic journals. We are particularly looking for those who have a strong quantitative analysis background.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Each applicant should prepare a package with the following items:
- A copy of current curriculum vita;
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness (if available);
- Two representative publications/working papers;
- Three confidential reference letters.
The package should be sent electronically to us at email@example.com
ABOUT SAIF: SAIF was established at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in April 2009, with strategic and financial support from the Shanghai Municipal Government. Its mission is to become a world class institute of research and higher learning. SAIF is committed to developing top talents for the financial world and to generating cutting-edge knowledge in financial theories and applications. All of its current tenured faculty members have had teaching experience and had been tenured at a North American research universities. More information can be found in our website: http://www.saif.sjtu.edu.cn