JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Assistant Professor Job Requirements:
Full-time, Tenure-Track, Assistant Professor in Strategic Management
- A PhD or DBA in strategy or international business from an accredited business school
- MBA or other master's degree in business. Work experience is a plus
- Willingness to teach strategy courses in both the undergraduate and MBA programs. At a later stage and depending on need, possibly teach in executive education programs
- Managerially relevant research in any aspect of strategy or international business
- Some teaching experience to demonstrate competence
BABSON FACULTY REQUIREMENTS: Babson College prizes teaching excellence and takes great pride in its reputation for A+ teaching by its faculty. We are looking for a teacher/scholar who:
- Is passionate about teaching and innovative curriculum development
- Brings scholarly or practical expertise that will add to the intellectual community of the College
- Is a team player, willing to lead and collaborate with faculty from multiple disciplines to design and teach courses in an integrated, cross-disciplinary context
- Is curious about and comfortable with technology and the possibility of teaching in a blended/online environment
- Has the ability to navigate and embrace complexity, ambiguity, and change
- Cares about contributing teaching, service, and scholarship that will enhance the college's commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Will be an engaging, helpful colleague who is committed to the success of Babson College
ABOUT BABSON: Babson College, located 14 miles west of Boston, is an independent school of management that takes a unique approach to preparing undergraduates, graduate students, and working professionals for the challenges of the modern business world. Babson's dynamic curriculum focuses on developing skills that transcend business so that students gain multidimensional abilities and can make important contributions to business and society. Our students understand that economic and social value creation are not mutually exclusive, but instead are integral to each other. The fundamental business skills and entrepreneurial mindset they cultivate at Babson equip them to make a difference on campus and around the world.
Babson has nearly 2,000 full-time undergraduate students and more than 1,300 full and part-time graduate students. Our highly diverse student body hails from 45 U.S. states and 57 countries. Non-U.S. student comprise more than 20% of undergraduate students and more than 40% of our full time graduate students. Babson offers a Bachelor of Science degree, MS and MBA programs, and executive education programs worldwide.
We seek faculty who are aligned with our values of teaching excellence, collaboration, diversity and inclusiveness, and those who embrace our mission to educate leaders who create great economic and social value everywhere. We seek candidates who are eager to engage as educators among a diverse student community.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants should submit materials through Babson College's online hiring system at: https://babson.peopleadmin.com
Materials for submission include: 1) letter of application, 2) vita that includes teaching, research, and work experience, 3) teaching statement, 4) research statement, 5) evidence of teaching effectiveness (e.g. student survey results, syllabi, innovative teaching materials, etc.) and 6) evidence of research effectiveness (e.g. published papers, cases, etc.) Please do not email materials.
For more information contact the search committee chair, Associate Professor Gaurab Bhardwaj at email@example.com or 781-239-5701.
Babson is an equal opportunity employer. Position availability subject to change.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cgc5d8h