1st Annual EFMD Higher Education Research Conference
February 14th and 15th 2012 in Horgen (near Zurich), Switzerland
The conference will serve as a platform for bringing together researchers with a focus on higher education and a specific interest in business schools to discuss their original work.
THEMES: Selected paper presentations focus on the following themes:
- Internationalizing higher education institutions (HEI) in a global context;
- Leading and changing business schools and HEIs;
- Measurement and determinants of HEI and business school performance;
- Value of rankings and accreditations;
- Innovation and entrepreneurship capacities in HEIs and business schools.
By bringing together researchers and scholars from leading business & management schools from all over the world, EFMD hopes to facilitate and lead the debate on the role and future orientation of Higher Education Research.
REGISTRATION/FURTHER INFORMATION: For further information and to register for this conference, please visit: http://www.efmd.org/events/event/72-EFMD%20Higher%20Education%20Research%20Conference
Please also note that the early-bird offer will expire on Wednesday, 15 December 2011.
If you have any questions or require further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org