Behavioral Marketing eJournal
Editor: John Lynch
This eJournal distributes working and accepted paper abstracts in various areas of scholarly research in behavioral marketing. The eJournal also distributes full text of working papers. Full text papers that are in press in major journals may be submitted with permission of the journal. Most papers and abstracts appropriate for Behavioral Marketing eJournal will be about consumer behavior, but papers examining the behavior of organizational buyers and marketing managers are also welcome. In general this eJournal will include empirical, conceptual, or methodological papers that would be appropriate for the Journal of Consumer Research or another top journal. A non-exhaustive list of relevant topics is given below.
This work can address substantive marketing topics such as how customers respond to advertising, branding, customer relationship management, Internet marketing, pricing, promotion, and public policy initiatives. It is distinguished from the Managerial Marketing eJournal and the Quantitative Marketing eJournal in its emphasis on drawing from and contributing to basic behavioral science about customer behavior.
- Affect and Emotion
- Attitudes, Attitude Change, and Persuasion
- Consumer Decision Making and Search
- Consumer Information Processing (perception, learning, post-purchase satisfaction, etc.)
- Culture and Consumer Behavior
- Economic Psychology and Economic Analysis of Consumer Behavior
- Group and Interpersonal Influence on Consumer Behavior
- Innovation and Diffusion
- Marketing Manager Behavior
- Methodological Issues in Consumer Research
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Public Policy and Consumer Behavior
- Sociological Analyses of Consumer Behavior
- Symbolic Consumer Behavior
Click here to Browse our Electronic Library to view our archives of abstracts and associated full text papers published in this journal.
Behavioral Marketing eJournal Advisory Board
Click on the individual's name below to view the editor or advisory board member's author home page.
Editor: John Lynch
Russell W. Belk
J. Wesley Hutchinson
Punam Anand Keller
Siew Meng Leong
Deborah Roedder John