University of Luxembourg
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a Postdoc in European Private Law (post-doctoral) (M/F) - Ref: F2-070020 (to be mentioned in all correspondence) - 2-year contract, 40h/week, renewable for a maximum of 60 months.
Postdoc in European Private Law
- Realize researches in the field of European private law.
- Provide scientific and administrative support to the Working Group in European Private Law of the University of Luxembourg.
- Publish articles in scientific reviews and contributions to conferences.
- Assist and mentor PhD candidates.
- Assist with teaching activities, one to three hours a week and contribute to tutoring students.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in law, preferably with a specialization in private law.
- Excellent knowledge of European law and be able to autonomously conduct research at a post-doctoral level in the field of the europeanisation of private law.
- Have the linguistic skills to evolve in a multilingual environment. Fluency in at least two of the three working languages (German, English, French) is a prerequisite; understanding of a third will be considered an advantage. - Team-oriented.
- Personal work space at the University (full-time contract requires to work on the University's premises). - Attractive remuneration.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications can be submitted in French or in English and must include the following:
- An application letter.
- A copy of the PhD diploma.
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a complete bibliography of the applicant's published works.
- A description (+/- 6000 characters) of the scientific work the applicant is interested in pursuing.
- The name, current position, and relation to the applicant of the three persons cited as reference.
- Copy of the publications that the applicant deems most relevant to his/her research work.
Please apply online before September 15th, 2012 on the following link: http://emea3.mrted.ly/1k3h
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.