University of Luxembourg, Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research company. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for 1 Associate Professor in European and International Tax Law (M/F) - Ref: F2-110015 (to be mentioned in all correspondence).
Associate Professor in European and International Tax Law
MISSION: The responsibilities contain the education at the levels BA, MA and doctorate, the research and the management of research projects and the tutoring of students in the various levels.
- A PhD in tax law.
- Extensive publications on topics of European and International tax law in internationally recognised peer-reviewed journals.
- Familiar with several national tax systems and willing to become acquainted with the Luxembourg tax system.
- Experience and aptitude for teaching and supervision of research at university level.
- The capacity and interest to engage in academic research at the highest level.
- The candidate should speak at least two of the three languages of the University : English, French and German.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications (in French or English) will contain following documents:
- The application form (on demand to firstname.lastname@example.org);
- A motivation letter;
- A copy of the diploma of doctorate;
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications of the candidate;
- A text of up to 6000 characters (3 pages) describing the scientific activities which the applicant wishes to carry out;
- A copy of the doctoral thesis;
- A copy of the three publications that the candidate considers as most representative of his or her research activity.
The University of Luxembourg offers competitive salaries. Information about the position can be obtained from Professor Andre Prum, Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance, email: email@example.com
All applications should be sent in printed form and electronic version before 10/06/2012 to the following address:
Professeur Andre Prum
Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
University of Luxembourg
162 A, avenue de la Faiencerie
All applications will be handled in strictest confidence. The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.