University College Dublin School of Law
UCD School of Law is seeking applications for four academic posts with a closing date of 20th March.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS: One permanent post is in the field of intellectual property and will be appointed at senior lecturer/associate professor level.
Three five year lectureships are available in any field of law. The School has identified particular needs in the following fields:
- Clinical Legal Education/Legal Profession
- Property Law, Law of Equity and Trusts
- Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- International Law, Comparative Law, French Law, Transnational Law
- Insurance Law, Commercial Law, Banking Law, Insolvency Law, Financial Regulation
- Medical and Health Law and Regulation
A suitable candidate in the field of clinical legal education/legal profession may be appointed at senior lecturer level.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Further details of the vacancies and how to apply are available at http://www.ucd.ie/hr/jobvacancies
Information about UCD School of Law is available at: http://www.ucd.ie/law