Call For Papers
Wednesday and Thursday, May 30-31, 2012
The Michigan State University College of Law Intellectual Property, Information & Communications Law Program (IPIC) Presents: JSIP 2012 5th Annual Junior Scholars in IP (JSIP) Workshop
The JSIP Workshop offers a unique opportunity for junior scholars* writing in the areas of intellectual property, communications, and cyberlaw to receive detailed commentary on their work from established scholars in a focused workshop setting. Articles will be chosen through a blind-review selection process. Participants are expected to attend the entire Workshop and to cover their own travel costs. Accommodation and meals will be provided by MSU Law.
*Eligible junior scholars have seven or fewer years of full-time teaching experience.
Submit papers for consideration online at: http://www.law.msu.edu/ipclp/workshop by March 2, 2012.
- Christina Bohannan, University of Iowa College of Law
- Michael W. Carroll, American University Washington College of Law
- Kevin Emerson Collins, Washington University School of Law
- Brett Frischmann, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Eric Goldman, Santa Clara University School of Law
- Paul Heald, University of Illinois College of Law
- Charles R. McManis, Washington University School of Law
- Joseph S. Miller, University of Georgia School of Law
- Rebecca L. Tushnet, Georgetown University Law Center
MSU Law IPIC Program Host Faculty:
- Adam Candeub, Professor of Law & IPIC Program Director
- Sean A. Pager, Associate Professor of Law & IPIC Program Associate Director
- Daniel Martin Katz, Assistant Professor of Law
- Jennifer Carter-Johnson, Assistant Professor of Law
For more information, contact Sean Pager at 517-432-6972 or firstname.lastname@example.org