Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF)
The Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University invites applications for faculty positions in finance and economics at all levels (full, associate, and assistant professors). SAIF offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, and outstanding research support. Both regular and visiting positions are available for appointments starting July 1, 2013.
Faculty Positions in Finance and Economics
- Applicants must have a PhD degree or be nearing completion of their PhD degree (for assistant professor positions).
- Other qualifications include a strong research orientation, a strong commitment to quality teaching, and the ability to supervise postgraduate candidates.
- Applicants for senior positions should have documented excellence in research through publications in top academic journals.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Each applicant should prepare a package with the following items:
- A copy of current curriculum vita;
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness (if available);
- Two representative publications/working papers;
- Three confidential reference letters.
The package should be sent electronically to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can also contact us by phone or visit our website for more information: Telephone: 86-21-6293-3053, Website: http://www.saif.sjtu.edu.cn
SAIF Faculty Members will be conducting interviews at 2013 the AFA meetings in SAN DIEGO, USA
Submission Deadline: The deadline for AFA is November 30, 2012.