Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile
The School of Engineering at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile invites applications for a tenured-track faculty position in Finance.
Assistant or Associate Professor in Finance
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates should have (or be currently pursuing studies toward) a Ph.D. in Finance, have potential for teaching excellence at the undergraduate and graduate levels and a record of success in, or potential for, scholarly research and publication in leading academic journals.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The value proposition includes:
- Becoming also a Research Fellow at FinanceUC a University-wide center whose objective is to promote and undertake cutting-edge research in finance
- Working in Chile's best university with the country's best students
- Interaction with faculty members with PhDs from top-rated universities around the world
- Building a career in a politically stable country with high, sustained economic growth
- Enjoying a high standard of living
ABOUT THE SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: The School of Engineering at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile ranks among the top Latin American engineering institutions. Both our undergraduate and graduate programs are accredited by the Chilean Accreditation Commission (CNA), and our undergraduate programs are also accredited by the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET). Currently our full-time faculty includes 110 professors, 97% of whom have doctorates from prestigious universities worldwide. They are committed to introducing innovative teaching methods, conducting state-of-the art research and publishing in international journals. The Finance position comes under the School's Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Candidates should send their application to http://www.ing.puc.cl/finance by March 20th 2012.
Further information may be found at http://www.ing.puc.cl/finance and http://www.finance.uc.cl or contact: Prof. Gonzalo Cortazar, email: email@example.com