Swiss Finance Institute
Financial Studies in Switzerland
PhD Program in Finance
Inviting applications from qualified candidates to the Swiss Finance Institute PhD Program in Finance.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: The Swiss Finance Institute PhD Program in Finance is targeted towards the pursuit of academic excellence. It provides an intellectual environment and a curriculum comparable with the top PhD programs in North America. The PhD program operates at the three Swiss Finance Institute campuses in Geneva/Lausanne (Leman), Lugano and Zurich in collaboration with the Universities of Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano, Zurich and the EPFL.
The Swiss Finance Institute's PhD program has five distinct features:
- A full offering of PhD level courses in finance with an emphasis on the creation of a strong foundation from which new ideas and effective research can grow
- Faculty dedicated to research at the highest level and covering all areas of finance
- A supportive research environment and close dissertation supervision, with faculty members having an open door policy for PhD students
- A large international student body
- Full financing of all degree candidates These combine to equip students with the necessary skills to carry out high-quality research and to prepare for academic positions at leading universities and top industry jobs worldwide
QUALIFICATIONS: A small number of highly qualified individuals holding a M.Sc. in Finance/Economics or equivalent degree and who are willing to commit full-time to the program are selected each spring.
APPLICATIONS/FURTHER INFORMATION: Please see our website for detailed information: http://www.SwissFinanceInstitute.ch