Call For Papers
Deadline: Sunday, November 18, 2012
Adam Smith Workshops in Asset Pricing and Corporate Finance - Spring 2013
We are writing to inform you about the upcoming Adam Smith Corporate Finance (ASCF) and Adam Smith Asset Pricing (ASAP) Workshops and to invite you to submit papers for these meetings.
CORPORATE FINANCE MEETING (ASCF): Friday, March 22, 2013
ASSET PRICING MEETING (ASAP): Saturday, March 23, 2013
Said Business School, Oxford University
Dinner: Joint conference dinner on Friday March 22
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Deadline: Sunday, November 18, 2012
- Please email pdf files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate whether you wish to be considered for the CF or the AP meeting
- Name the file using the following format: Meeting(s)_SubmittingAuthor_PaperTitle.pdf. For example: AP_Ramadorai_HedgeFunds.pdf or APCF_Ramadorai_MomentumAndCorporateEvents.pdf
- People invited to one of the two meetings are welcome, and even encouraged, to attend the other one.
FUNDING: There is limited funding available for presenters and discussants for travel and accommodation. Please indicate with your submission if you will need funding.
- Asset Pricing (ASAP) & Corporate Finance (ASCF): http://intranet.sbs.ox.ac.uk/tarun_ramadorai/asap.htm
- Asset Pricing: Joost Driessen (Tilburg University); Christian Julliard (LSE); Samuli Knupfer (LBS); Anna Pavlova (LBS); Tarun Ramadorai (SBS); Raman Uppal (Edhec); Mungo Wilson (SBS); Kathy Yuan (LSE).
- Corporate Finance: Ulf Axelson (LSE); Denis Gromb (Insead); Alan Morrison (SBS); Marco Pagano (Imperial College, Naples); David Thesmar (HEC); Paolo Volpin (LBS).
- London Business School
- London School of Economics
- Oxford Man Institute
- Said Business School, and CEPR