Call For Papers/Conference Announcement
WU Gutmann Center for Portfolio Management, WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business), Austria
WU Gutmann Center Symposium 2013 - Sovereign Credit Risk and Asset Management
June 11, 2013
The WU Gutmann Center for Portfolio Management is proud to announce its seventh symposium to be held at WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business), Austria.
TOPICS: The general topic of the symposium is "Sovereign Credit Risk and Asset Management". Papers submitted to the symposium can address but are not restricted to the following topics:
- Measuring and managing sovereign credit risk
- The implications of sovereign credit risk for asset management
- Sovereign credit risk and the banking sector
- Sovereign credit risk and prudential regulation
- The role of rating agencies
- Sovereign credit risk contagion
- Currency unions
- The political economics of sovereign credit risk
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Papers should be submitted by email (in Acrobat PDF) not later than December 15, 2012 to the following address: email@example.com
WU Gutmann Center for Portfolio Management
WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
Heiligenstadter Strasse 46-48, 1190 Wien (Vienna), Austria
All submissions will be reviewed by a committee composed of members of the WU Gutmann Center's Academic Advisory Board and decisions will be announced by March 15, 2013.
Submission and participation are free of charge. Accommodation and travel expenses (economy fare) of presenting authors will be covered by the WU Gutmann Center.