Call For Papers
17-18 December 2012, New Zealand
Stability and Efficiency of Financial Systems
On 17-18 December 2012, the Reserve Bank of New Zealand and Auckland University Business School will host a conference on "Stability and efficiency of financial systems" in Wellington, New Zealand.
The conference aims to showcase promising research in the economics of financial intermediation and financial stability.
TOPICS: Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Competition and stability in banking systems
- The roles of large banks, shadow banks and central counterparties
- Private and public liquidity provision
- The financial implications of a low interest rate environment
- The economic implications of financial regulation
- Cross-border crisis resolution frameworks
Viral Acharya (New York University, Stern School of Business)
James McAndrews (Federal Reserve Bank of New York)
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 September.
FURTHER INFORMATION: For more information, please see: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz/research/workshops/dec2012/conference.html