Call for Papers
Monday June 25, 2012, Cass Business School, London
8th Annual Asset Pricing Retreat
- Alessandro Beber (Cass Business School)
- Joost Driessen (Tilburg University)
- Ludovic Phalippou (University of Oxford)
- Andrew Ang (Columbia Graduate School of Business)
- Michael W. Brandt (Fuqua School of Business, Duke University)
- Pietro Veronesi (Chicago Booth School of Business, University of Chicago)
OVERVIEW: The objective of the meeting is to bring together a small group of academic researchers in a stimulating and pleasant atmosphere. We hope to generate convivial interaction between academic researchers on all continents who share an interest in (empirical) asset pricing. The plan is to have 8 presentations followed by a discussion. In addition, there will be a conference dinner on Monday evening.
- The workshop is held at Cass Business School. June is a wonderful month to visit London, so enjoy an early summer in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.
- There is a limited travel budget for speakers. For speakers and discussants, accommodation and conference dinner are also free of charge.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Email your paper before March 18, 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Past Programs and More Information, see: