The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (SkolkovoTech), Moscow, Russia
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is proud to announce the creation of an E&I Education Program Manager.
Entrepreneurship & Innovation Education Program Manager
ABOUT SKOLKOVO TECH: The SkolkovoTech is a startup university, to be located in the innovation zone called Skolkovo, outside of Moscow - sometimes called the "Russian Silicon Valley." SkolkovoTech has recently partnered with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in a joint effort to develop a new graduate research university of science and technology in Russia.
JOB DESCRIPTION: E&I Education Program Manager will support the Director of the CEI at SkolkovoTech in the development of a comprehensive education program and curricula at the SkolkovoTech in support SkTech's Entrepreneurship and Innovation mission and strategic initiatives.
E&I Education Program Manager will work closely with MIT and SkTech faculty to develop, implement and manage the E&I component of the educational program at SkolkovoTech, assuring deliverables in the areas of subject and curriculum development, teaching at and involving SkTech and external educational partners, and degree design. This will involve structuring and supporting the creation and implementation of graduate-level education programs and courses in E&I, to be offered with assistance from MIT, helping establish both separate E&I tracks within the SkTech master's and Ph.D. programs and incorporate innovation and entrepreneurial into the science and engineering academic programs.
- Coordinate the planning, development of E&I educational programs and curricula;
- Coordinate search and engagement of E&I lecturers, including SkTech E&I faculty, SkTech E&I-focused founding faculty fellows, lecturers on contract, mentors, etc.;
- Analyze E&I programs and curricula in other educational institutions, including partner institutions;
- Manage establishment of (joint) educational programs in E&I with partner institutions;
- Act in liaison with the educational programs at MIT and partner institutions;
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders both in SkolkovoTech and externally;
- Share relevant information with other SkolkovoTech team members;
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate should:
- have 3-5 years of practical experience in educational development or related field;
- have a Ph.D. (or national analogue) or Master's Degree in natural sciences, engineering, or science or engineering education;
- strong preference for college-level teaching experience;
- have excellent proficiency in spoken and written English;
- have excellent writing and presentation skills;
- have talent for listening carefully and communicating tactfully;
- demonstrate sensitivity to the realities of a large organization's politics and structure;
- demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and effectively, build consensus with all levels of staff as well as external colleagues;
- have managerial and analytical experience to effectively manage large scale, highly visible projects, present information in person and in writing;
- be able to align resources, build consensus and work within teams to find common ground;
-be able to manage concurrent projects, including budgets;
- be able to work in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision;
- strong computer applications knowledge is desirable.
REMUNERATION: The successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package commensurate with the important responsibilities of this role.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: To apply for this position, please send your application and CV in English before to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skolkovo Tech is committed to diversity and equity, and all are invited to apply without regard for gender, race or national origin.