Call For Papers
September 7-8, 2012, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
10th West Coast Research Symposium on Technology Entrepreneurship
Theme: Technology Entrepreneurship
We invite authors to submit papers to our research symposium, a lively forum for the exchange of ideas among scholars interested in technology entrepreneurship. The 2012 conference will be hosted by the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at the University of Southern California, at the heart of sunny and vibrant Los Angeles.
We expect to host an intimate conference of 40+ leading scholars from around the world. The conference steering committee invites the submission of unpublished working papers. Papers focusing on entrepreneurship and innovation in technology-based settings will be given preference.
Conference registration and meals are complementary. A doctoral consortium sponsored by the Kauffman Foundation will precede the conference on Thursday, September 6, 2012.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: The deadline for submitting papers is Friday, June 1, 2012. Please submit papers online at the WCRS conference website: http://theWCRS.org. We hope to see you in Los Angeles this summer!
CONFERENCE STEERING COMMITTEE:
- Kathy Eisenhardt, Stanford University
- Suresh Kotha, University of Washington
- Alan Meyer, University of Oregon
- Nandini Rajagopalan, University of Southern California
- Kaye Schoonhoven, University of California Irvine
- Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, University of Washington
- Stanford Technology Ventures Program, Stanford University
- Charles H. Lundquist Center for Entrepreneurship, University of Oregon
- Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, University of Southern California
- Don Beall Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, UC Irvine
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation