The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA), Ghana
The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) is seeking a highly qualified and experienced individual to lead its Advocacy and Communication Department as Director of Programmes. The Director of Programmes will be responsible for the effective organization and communication of all policy recommendations of IEA.
Director of Programmes
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must be familiar with socio-economic policy issues as well as fulfill the following requirements:
- A Ph. D in political science, political economy, economics or other relevant field.
- At least 7 years experience in a public policy or research institution at a senior management level.
- Experience managing programmes/projects, with excellent organization skills and a focus on accuracy, precision and efficiency.
- Demonstrable ability to form relationships with key stakeholders, influential persons and policy makers.
- Strong communication and advocacy skills.
- Must be a leader and a team player, with experience in supervising and leading teams.
- Willing to work long hours and travel when required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
REMUNERATION: Attractive package commensurate with experience.
APPLICATIONS/FURTHER INFORMATION: See our website: http://www.ieagh.org/index.php/about/vacancies for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 15 June 2012