University of Luxembourg, Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a Post-doc in Economics (M/F) with a specialisation in "the economic analysis of commodities and natural resources", Ref: F2- 060005 (to be mentioned in all correspondence) 2-year contract, 40h/week, renewable for a maximum of 60 months.
Post-doc in Economics
The post-doc researcher will be working at CREA. He/she is expected to contribute to research projects in the area of the economic analysis of natural resources.
- Conduct research in the field of the economic analysis of natural resources
- Contribute to the research activities (seminars, conferences, workshops) of CREA and the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
- Assistance to PhD candidates
- Teaching activities up to two hours per week
- Tutoring students
Information requests about working conditions and research objectives are to be sent to Ms Elisa Ferreira, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Economics
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to conduct independent research at a post-doctoral level with the objective of publishing in international, peer reviewed journals
- Linguistic skills needed to evolve in a multilingual environment
- Ability to work in team
- Record of published or forthcoming articles in scientific journals will be an advantage
- A dynamic research centre in a newly created university
- Excellent contacts with research groups in neighboring universities
- An exciting international environment
- A competitive salary
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications (in English or French) should include the following documents:
- A motivation letter
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A copy of the PhD diploma
- A short research program
- A list of publications
- A copy of the two most relevant publications or working papers
- The name, position and address of one referee, with an indication of his/her relation to the candidate
Please apply online before April 30th, 2012 by clicking on the following link: http://emea3.mrted.ly/sq3
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.