The Brattle Group
The Brattle Group provides consulting services and expert testimony on economic, financial, regulatory, and strategic issues to corporations, law firms, and public agencies world-wide. We offer our clients in-depth industry experience and state-of-the-art analytical techniques to design and implement strategies for changing market conditions or new opportunities. We provide expert testimony on economic damages, antitrust and competitive analyses, financial risk, regulatory economics, and environmental matters.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our Associates work on challenging and high-profile projects in a collegial and academically-oriented work environment. They take on responsibility for framing research approaches, project management, supervising team/staff, and handling client contacts while building individual expertise. We hire Ph.D.s in economics, finance or accounting with a strong foundation in quantitative analysis. We are looking for talented consultants to join us in our U.S. offices.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Ideal Associate candidates will possess:
- PhD in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field with a strong foundation in quantitative analysis, and/or several years of relevant work experience (preferably in a consulting environment)
- Demonstrated record of outstanding academic and/or practical accomplishment
- Strong interest in related industries
- Intellectual curiosity, strong analytic and quantitative skills, along with practical problem solving abilities
- Proficiency working with programs such as SAS, STATA and Excel
- An entrepreneurial drive and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: In order to be considered for the Associate position, interested candidates should submit the following materials online at our website, http://www.brattle.com/careers:
- A cover letter stating location preference
- Job market paper/research paper
- 3 letters of recommendation
For PhD candidates, please note: we will be interviewing at the ASSA/AEA annual meetings in January 2012 in Chicago, IL. To be considered for interviews, please submit the materials listed above and 3 letters of recommendation.
Letters of recommendation should be sent to: Recruiting@brattle.com while all other application materials should be submitted online.
For more information please visit http://www.brattle.com/Careers
The Brattle Group is an equal opportunity employer.