Call for Papers
December 19 and 20, 2013, Hotel Grand Ramee, Apte Road, Pune 411004, India
International Conference on Economic and Business Issues
After very successful two conferences, IJEB ( http://www.ijeb.com) and Serials Publications, New Delhi, are happy to announce the next meeting.
INVITED SPEAKERS: Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Ex- Union Minister of Commerce, Government of India and President, Janata Party, Dr. Bimal Jalan, Ex-Governor, Reserve Bank of India, Dr. Narendra Jadhav, Planning Commission and many other eminent scholars, academicians, business leaders and researchers. Invited speakers may address Luncheon meetings on the India specific topics.
Paper & abstract submissions: Deadline: May 31, 2013, but early submissions are encouraged. Full paper submission deadline: October 15, 2013. Registration deadline is October 31, 2013.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Electronic submissions may be emailed to: email@example.com, andor to any other Track Chairs listed below:
- Economics Track: Dr. Kishore G. Kulkarni, Distinguished Professor of Economics, Metropolitan State University of Denver, P. O. Box 173362, Campus Box 77, Denver, CO 80217-3362. Phone: 303-556-2675, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations, Supply Chain and Information Systems Management Track: Dr. Vinod Lall, Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management, School of Business, Minnesota State University-Moorhead, Moorhead, MN 56563, Phone: (218) 477-4648 (Office), (701) 388-9604 (Mobile) e-mail: email@example.com
- Marketing Track: Dr. Ruth Lumb, Professor of Marketing, School of Business, Minnesota State University-Moorhead, Moorhead, MN 56563, Phone: (218) 477 -4652 (Office) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Track: Dr. Bansi Sawhney, The Harry Y. Wright Distinguished Research Professor of Economics, and Editor, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, Merrick School of Business, University of Baltimore, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201, Phone: 410-837-5049 (Office) e-mail: email@example.com
- Inclusive Growth and Indian Economy Issues Track: Dr. Mukesh Kanaskar, Executive Director, All India Institute of Local Self Government AIILSG, Pinac Memories, II Phase, L-Building, Kothrud Bus stand, Kothrud, Pune 411038. Phone Nos. 9520-5461 624/5460 793. Fax No.25455099. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only those papers that are selected for the publication should follow guidelines listed on the journal website at http://www.ijeb.com. Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the IJEB. Papers that are not suitable for IJEB, may be considered for other journals published by Serials Publications, New Delhi.
REGISTRATION/FURTHER INFORMATION: Please send registration fees and inquiries to:
Dr. Kishore G. Kulkarni
Distinguished Professor of Economics and Editor, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, (visit http://www.ijeb.com)
Campus Box 77, P. O. Box 173362
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Denver, CO 80217-3362, USA
Local arrangements in Pune including hotel reservations and travel from Mumbai to Pune are handled by the DSK Travels, Pune. Contact Ms. Supriya Bhosale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Indian cell phone number at 09822459081. For conference registration and other information, participants from India contact Mr. S. K. Jha, Serials Publications, New Delhi, email@example.com. Please call New Delhi number: (011) 2324 5225 or cell phone of Mr. Jha at 098503-73248 for further information.
Participants are expected to make their own travel, living and health insurance arrangements. There are several small and large hotels surrounding Apte Road in Pune that can be found online. Try for example Hotel Shreyas or others on 123hotels.com. Early reservations are requested.
Conference Registration fee: US $350.00. It includes cost of all lunches and receptions on December 19 and 20th December, 2013. Submissions of registration fees before June 1, 2013 will get free 2014 subscription to IJEB. Registration fee payment after June 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013 is $400.00. Make checks payable to "IJEB" or pay online at http://www.ijeb.com. Registration fees for participants from India are substantially lower, but are consistent with Indian standards. Please contact Serials Publications for registration from Indian addresses. Please refer to http://www.ijeb.com for further announcements.