Call for Papers
University of Konstanz, Germany, April 11 & 12, 2013
Marie Curie ITN - Conference on Financial Risk Management & Risk Reporting
The FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network invites the submission of papers for the Financial Risk Management & Risk Reporting Conference 2013. The network consists of 20 universities and industry partners across Europe. Academics and practitioners are encouraged to submit unpublished theoretical, empirical or applied work for presentation.
TOPICS: Submissions in all areas of financial risk management and risk reporting are welcome. Key topics of interest include:
- Finance and Banking Theory
- Bank Regulation
- Systemic Risk
- Financial Econometrics
- Market Microstructure
- Financial Reporting and Governance
Papers (one version with author's details and one anonymous version) must be submitted in PDF format via: http://www.mariecurierisk.eu. All papers will be subject to blind peer reviews. Accepted papers will be announced in mid January 2013.
Submission deadline: Nov 1, 2012.
A best paper prize will be awarded to the Most Promising Newcomer at the Conference.
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
- Andy Haldane, Executive Director for Financial Stability, Bank of England
- Michael Brennan, Professor Emeritus, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Claudio Borio, Deputy Head of Monetary and Economic Department and Director of Research and Statistics, Bank for International Settlements
FURTHER INFORMATION: For questions contact:
For further information see: http://www.mariecurierisk.eu