Aarhus University, Department of Economics and Business, Denmark
Attend Summer University in Aarhus, Denmark, and earn credits toward your advanced graduate programme.
Summer University 2012
COURSE DESCRIPTIONS:Courses are targeted to PhD students, but are open also to advanced Master's students in Economics, Finance, and related disciplines, and to practitioners:
- Economic Modeling and Inference, Bent Jesper Christensen: 13-17 August, 5 ECTS
- Forecasting Methods in Economics and Finance, Allan Timmermann: 22-24 August
- Advanced Financial Accounting, Bjorn Nybo Jorgensen: 13-17 August, 5 ECTS
- Dynamic Asset Allocation, Claus Munk: 6-10 August, 5 ECTS
- Advanced Corporate Finance, Grzegorz Pawlina: 20-24 August, 5 ECTS
FEES: The participation fee is 350 Euros for PhD and MSc students, and 1000 Euros for practitioners. Participants must arrange and pay for accommodation and travel on their own.
SPONSORS: Department of Economics and Business, Aarhus University; Danish Graduate Program in Economics; Danish Doctoral School of Finance; CREATES (Center for Research in Econometric Analysis of TimE Series, funded by the Danish National Research Foundation)
FURTHER INFORMATION: For more information about the courses and to register, please visit our website: http://www.econ.au.dk/summeruniversity
Deadline for registration is 15 June 2012.