Call for Papers
Netspar International Pension Workshop organized jointly with the 10th edition of the workshop on Pension, Insurance and Saving, University Paris Dauphine June 2012.
Netspar International Pension Workshop
Deadline to submit paper March 15, 2012.
We invite contributions from all areas of University Paris Dauphine, LEDa and Chaire-Dauphine-Ensae-Groupama team and Netspar's research program. Netspar - Network for Pensions, Aging and Retirement - stimulates innovative scientific research on all aspects of the social sciences related to ageing and retirement.
TOPICS: Topics of interest are:
1. Risk management during working life, life cycle saving and investment behavior
2. Risk management during retirement years
3. The art of choosing, long term decision making of individuals
4. Financial and investment decisions as well as supervision of fully funded pensions: solvency and transparency
5. Risk sharing and distribution among generations, macroeconomic aspects of ageing and retirement
6. The labor market; retirement and health
7. Heterogeneity within generations and the position of senior citizens
DESCRIPTION PENSION WORKSHOP JUNE 2012:
Date: June 7 & 8, 2012
Location: University Paris Dauphine (Paris) France
Place du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75775 PARIS Cedex 16
This Pension Workshop is jointly organized by Netspar and by University Paris Dauphine-LEDa Team and supported by Chaire Dauphine-Ensae Groupama.
SPEAKERS: Invited talks are by:
- Olivia Mitchell, the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Erik Hurst, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Researchers interested in presenting a paper are requested to submit a complete paper to email@example.com before March 15, 2012. Researchers interested in discussing a paper are strongly encouraged to inform firstname.lastname@example.org by end of March at the latest.
Young researchers (postdocs and PhD students) are particularly invited to present their work. Netspar has made funding available that covers accommodation (up to three nights) and travel expenses (economy based) for all speakers and discussants.
Participants are encouraged to stay for the full two days of the workshop.
FURTHER INFORMATION: For any questions please contact the events coordinator of Netspar, Sylvia van Drogenbroek +31 (0)13 466 3206, email@example.com