University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
The Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley, invites applications for non-tenured (tenure track) or tenured faculty positions in in a number of business fields, effective July 1, 2013.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must have a Ph.D. by July 1, 2013, evidence of research or the potential for scholarly activity and teaching, and contribute to the development of our MBA curriculum. The Haas School encourages candidates to apply whose research, teaching, or service has prepared them to contribute to diversity and inclusion in higher education.
- If applying for Marketing: http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00009
- If applying for Economic Analysis & Policy: http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00010
Applicants who within the last few months have applied for the Marketing or Economic Analysis and Policy faculty positions do not need to reapply but are welcome to update their application.
- If applying for Accounting: http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00063
- If applying for Finance: http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00067
- If applying for Business and Public Policy: http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00066
- If applying for Operations and Information Technology: http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00070
- If applying for Management of Organizations: http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00069
- If applying for Real Estate:http://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00071
Applicants should upload the following materials: cover letter stating future research plans and interests, a curriculum vitae, selected research papers, evidence of teaching quality (if available), and request 3 letters of reference via the online application system.
Applications submissions will be accepted through March 22, 2013.
All letters will be treated as confidential per University of California policy and California state law. Please refer potential referees, including when letters are provided via a third party (i.e., dossier service or career center), to the UC Berkeley statement of confidentiality: http://apo.chance.berkeley.edu/evalltr.html
If sending by mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.